Animal Exclusion Services
Critter Control of Bloomington utilizes many methods of habitat modification and exclusion to efficiently keep wildlife off your property and out of your home. Habitat modification usually involves removing food, water, and shelter sources for particular species, and installing screen vents, sealing points of entry or additional barriers. Call Critter Control today for effective wildlife proofing techniques.
Because of the intelligence level and different natures of animal species, certain methods of exclusion will be more effective than others. Incorrectly implemented techniques for wildlife control can actually cause more damage by creating a situation where the animal has learned to avoid bait and traps. Critter Control's wildlife professionals have the experience to promptly identify the offender and form a defense plan.
Keeping wildlife animals out of an area of your property or home is often the best approach to permanent wildlife control. Trapping a nuisance animal can solve current animal infestation issues, but it does not address the future of wildlife. By locating all animal entry points and installing repair/prevention methods to keep animals out, the chance that you will have a future infestation is drastically reduced.
Critter Control of Bloomington will locate each entry point where your unwanted guests are entering, and get rid of those mice and raccoons in your home. Animals in your crawl space, including rats and mice, raccoons, and bats, all end up in your home because they were able to find a way in, but it's our job to fix that.
Animal Exclusion Points:
- Chimney – Adding chimney caps and screening can prevent animals from falling in or nesting
- Plumbing Vents – Animals seeking shelter can become stuck in plumbing pipes
- Roof & Fascia Spaces – Poorly sealed points between roof & fascia invite animal entry
- Roof Vents – Lightweight, flimsy vents should be replaced with heavy secure roof vents
- Oven & Bathroom Exhaust Vents – Adding screening to vents helps keep animals out
- Roof/Soffit Intersection – Securing gaps will help prevent animal chewing and entry
- Holes in Siding – Repairing & reinforcing holes will discourage animal infestation
- Porch & Deck – Durable screening around base prevents nesting animals
- Trees & Landscaping – Removal of overhanging tree limbs and encroaching vegetation
While some wildlife appear small and harmless, it is important to remember there are many dangers associated with wild animals. From diseases and parasites to painful bites, a wildlife encounter can become a serious health risk. To protect yourself and your family, call a trained professional to inspect all wildlife issues.
The Wildlife Exclusion Solution
Since 1983, Critter Control has prided themselves on humane and environmentally-responsible methods of exclusion and prevention for removing nuisance wild animals. We use only the most innovative, integrated methods to provide ecologically responsible wildlife exclusion and prevention services. We will work directly with you to form a removal and exclusion plan to repair current damage and prevent damage. We back it up with our animal exclusion guarantee — "Our Repairs Keep Animals Out!"
Call us for fast and effective animal exclusion. We have the professional wildlife management solutions you need!
Critter Control handles wild animals only. Please call your local shelter if you have a domestic animal issue.