Bloomington is home to many wildlife animals, including raccoons, squirrels, bats, and more. These wildlife animals can cause damage as soon as they get onto your Bloomington property or into your home, regardless of the critter's size. Critter Control of Bloomington has the experience and knowledge to help you handle any and all residential wildlife control issues. Call our Bloomington office and take back control of your home today! You can also request an estimate here.
Residential Wildlife Removal & More
Wildlife removal is an undertaking that will require many hours of patience, extensive wildlife knowledge, and the right equipment—all of which many Bloomington residents simply do not have. Wildlife damage repairs, exclusion, and wildlife animal trapping should all be implemented only by professionals.
It is important to us that the safety of the wildlife animal also be taken into consideration. Critter Control of Bloomington will be sure to exercise our knowledge of each individual animal (see how do bats get into homes? and how to tell if you have a raccoon in your house) to make sure we're using the most appropriate and effective wildlife control methods. Our services will help you get fast wildlife removal results!
Which Wildlife Services Does Critter Control of Bloomington Provide?
Critter Control of Bloomington offers many wildlife control services to handle any wildlife control problem you may be facing. Our technicians will get rid of the animal in your home, repair the wildlife damage, and prevent future wildlife pest infestations from happening—this is the Critter Control of Bloomington difference. Wildlife control services that we are proud to offer include:
- Wildlife Animal Trapping & Removal
- Perhaps the most common service we provide for Bloomington residents, our wildlife removal is humane and each situation is unique to your home and wildlife species. An effective combination of one-way doors and live traps will help get animals off your property. No matter which animal you're dealing with on your property or in your home, we can help.
- Wildlife Damage Repairs
- Despite their small size, even the tiniest critters like mice and bats can cause costly damage to your Bloomington home, in the form of attic damage, soiled insulation, chimney damage, property damage, and more. Our office will bring your home back to its best state with wildlife damage repair techniques including feces removal, attic vent screen guard replacement, chimney repairs, crawlspace clean-up, and more. Contact us today to learn more about our home services.
- Wildlife Clean-Up
- Another important aspect of damage repair is cleaning up substances like feces and urine from these wildlife visitors. We also clean up animal carcasses and secondary pests associated with them.
- Wildlife Prevention
- Arguably the most important step to long-term wildlife control is wildlife prevention and effective exclusion methods. Wildlife-proofing your home can help future animals from getting inside. We use techniques like caulking, sealing, attic vent screens, and chimney caps to prevent wildlife from entering your home.
- Wildlife Contol For Rental Properties
- Do you own a rental property that needs wildlife control? We will get it back to tip-top shape so you can get it rented out in no time!
Common Bloomington Wildlife
Bloomington residents deal with many wildlife problems. The most common residential wildlife problems we control include bats, skunks, squirrels, raccoons, woodchucks, and opossums. Common wildlife problems we get calls about include squirrels in the walls, bats in the chimney, and raccoons nesting in the attic. Don't hesitate to reach us if you are facing a problem with any of these animals! We do not provide domestic animal control—please contact your local animal control shelter for help with cats and dogs.
Call Critter Control of Bloomington today for help with your wildlife control problems in your home or rental property, or reach our team online!